We need to wait to find out whether President Carter misspoke.
Because if he did not, then President Barack Obama could be in real trouble in Election 2012.
AROUND THE WEB
- Jimmy Carter ‘comfortable’ with Romney in the White House (thehill.com)
- Jimmy Carter: You Know, I’d Be Okay With a President Romney. He Seems Competent. (minx.cc)
- Jimmy Carter Relieved, Because He’s no Longer in Contention for the Title of “Worst President Ever” (minx.cc)
- Extremism in the Defense of Liberty: A Brief History (thecollegeconservative.com)
- Former President Jimmy Carter ‘Gingrich has racist appeal (bazaardaily.com)
- Our Neo-Conservative President: A Barack Obama Retrospective (mediaite.com)
- Clips From Last Night: Jimmy Carter on his relationship with President Obama and Carter shares his thoughts on Egypt (piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com)
- Jimmy Carter: Good Faith Inept President; Barack Obama Bad Faith Inept President (ferrellgummit.wordpress.com)
- It’s Romney versus Carter – ALLBAUGH – Washington Times (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Carter: Agent scandal ‘terrible thing’ (politico.com)