Of all the dumb things a GOP Presidential candidate could say (quote):
It’s an odd attack coming from a fellow Harvard graduate, especially considering Romney spent more time at the Ivy League institution than Obama did.
Source: HUFFINGTON POST
President Obama spent “too much time at Harvard?”
Mr. Romney, apparently your 4 years at Harvard was not enough time to develop your brain!
How Romney, a Harvard graduate, who holds both a law degree and a M.B.A., from one of the most prestigious academic institutions in the world, with over 323,000 living alumni, 62 of whom are billionaires, could make a statement like that, is just plain dumb!!
What an idiot!!!
- Romney, Who Has Two Harvard Degrees, Says Obama Spent ‘Too Much Time At Harvard’ (thinkprogress.org)
- Romney Mocks Obama’s Harvard Ties Despite His Own (and His Sons) (themoderatevoice.com)
- Romney: Anti-Harvard talk from Harvard man (seattlepi.com)
- Romney’s misguided bashing of his alma mater (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Harvard Two-Degree Holder Mitt Romney Says Obama Spent Too Much Time At Harvard (alan.com)
- Harvard-educated Bostonian Mitt Romney says President Obama ‘spent too much time at Harvard’ (dailykos.com)
- VIDEO: Mitt Romney Used To Brag About Getting Two Degrees From Harvard (thinkprogress.org)
- Harvard-Educated Elitist Accuses Barack Obama of Being a Harvard-Educated Elitist (slog.thestranger.com)