MJB’S Online Weekend Politics Roundtable
10 Points & Questions for Comments
1. DAVID LETTERMAN: insists he’s independent, wants Romney on show
MJB: Is a talk host ever perceived to be independent?
MJB: Is that daydreaming?
MJB: In our opinion: NO! What’s yours?
MJB: How can Romney pivot out of the mess?
MJB: Will Chief Justice Roberts save gay rights, affirmative action and voting rights?
MJB: Could Mitt Romney pull an upset-if so, how?
MJB: What does your gut say?
MJB: For political coverage, do you put more trust in the political content of blogs, social media and YouTube videos than you do in the political coverage by mainstream media?
MJB: Does Mitt Romney really want the Presidency, or is he afraid of it?
MJB: Is the Presidential election meaningless to you?
Get into the conversations, and comment!!!
Related articles around the web
- Everything You Need To Know To Really Understand A Poll (businessinsider.com)
- Criticism Greets List of Debate Moderators (nytimes.com)
- Gwen Ifill reportedly ‘livid’ about being passed over for presidential debates (thegrio.com)
- Campaigns Push for Underdog Status (foxnews.com)
- Presidential Debates Rarely Have Effect On Elections, Data Shows (huffingtonpost.com)
- Does the “skewed polls” crowd have a point? Not really. (washingtonpost.com)
- Is Mitt Romney in denial? (telegraph.co.uk)
- Political Scientists Are Killing the Campaign ‘Narrative’ – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- PRUDEN: Why the media spin on the Nov. 6 presidential election is wrong (washingtontimes.com)