All of the benefit and momentum supporters of President Barack Obama supposedly got from weeks of media scrutiny of the GOP attack on women, a female Democratic activist follows suit and attacks Ann Romney, Mitt Romney‘s wife.
Our take: DUMB, plain and simple.
It turns out that Ann is very articulate.
Ann strikes us, and perhaps others, as a forceful and persuasive advocate for the notion that a stay-at-home
mom raising 5 children is working no less than a woman punching a time clock at the factory every day.
And, if her rebuttal sticks, Democrats could find that the President may be in trouble with his reelection bid among his strongest constituent base: women.
- Have Democrats shot themselves in the foot by attacking Ann Romney? (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Hilary Rosen, Ann Romney and the Perpetual Outrage Industry (thedailybeast.com)
- Ben Romney Insists that His Mom Did Too Work Raising Five Little Romneys All on Her Own [Ann Romney] (jezebel.com)
- #WARONWOMENFAIL: Attacking Ann Romney – yeah, that’s the ticket! “Needless to say, the ‘war on… (pjmedia.com)
- More on the Left’s war on Conservative women (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- [Popular this week] Michelle Obama defends Ann Romney (bazaardaily.com)
- Cenk Uygur Blasts Wolf Blitzer for Forcing Hilary Rosen to Apologize to Ann Romney… Again (crooksandliars.com)
- Let’s Please End This Phony ‘Girl Fight’ (newser.com)